Review: My Mute Girlfriend


Author: Himanshu Rai.
Genre: Romance.
Rating: 🍫🍫🍫🍫

Blurb:

“That day I realized I had lost her forever. I had lost
her smile, her friendship, her voice…
But still, somewhere in my heart, I believed her to be
my girlfriend. My mute girlfriend.”

Rohan is a telecom professional posted in Meerut and misses his girlfriend from college days, who had stopped interacting with him,
without giving any reason. Although she had always stood by his side and her eyes reflected immense love, but she remained his mute
girlfriend.

The book opens with an SMS from Vaidehi to Rohan, after five long years. But before he could reply, his mobile gets damaged and he
wanders in his memories to narrate a story. About how his girlfriend became his mute girlfriend after the first year of their engineering
college.

My Mute Girlfriend is a true romance story of how Rohan unravels the answers to why Vaidehi was mute for so long, and how their life is about to change. But little do they know that the worst is yet to come.

Cover Review:

The cover doesn't have any special qualities. It's an average romance book cover. I'm okay-okay about it!

Book Review:

My Mute Girlfriend was engaging, with well crafted characters and a well written storyline. 

Though there were many frustrating moments, the suspense build up was perfect, and the climax was a good feat too. It lived up to all the suspense. 

There were parts that I wished were differently written, but overall it was a nice read.

Not something I would re-read, but it was a good read as a first-timer. I couldn't connect all that well with the story i.e.it didn't make me cry, but it still was a good enough read. 


Buy My Mute Girlfriend now:



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tiny Bookish Survey! :)

Hiya Everyone! I'd love to know what you're looking for in a Book Blog, so I can improve myself! What kind of blogs wo...