Review: Love Beyond Opposites


Author: Molly Lee. 
Genre: Romance, Young Adult, New Adult.
Rating: đŸ«đŸ«đŸ«đŸ«

Blurb:

If high school has taught mathlete Jade Aaron anything, it's that nerds never get the guy.

So when rock star Lennon Pryor starts pursuing her, It's not rocket science. This doesn't add up.

I mean, sure, he's hot.

And charming.

And a god on the guitar...

But he's also the world's biggest player. Being with him would be a bigger mistake than 2+2=5.
Until graduation night, when a reckless moment leads to a reckless kiss. And now Jade's falling for the one guy destined to break her heart.

Cover Review:

The cover is sweet and simple. A perfect fit for the story. 

Book Review:

Love Beyond Opposites is a real story. A beautiful story. 

I loved both Lennon and Jade. I loved how determined they were to work for their dreams. I have seen so many of my friends bury their aspirations and dreams because they wanted to make their parents proud of themselves, and I loved seeing these two fight for their dreams. 



Lennon and Jade were so cute together, and their friendship was as beautiful (Maybe even more beautiful) as their love. 

Love Beyond Opposites was a real story, with its own ups and downs. The characters were awesome, the storyline sweet. 

Overall, it was a package of feels, and it left me smiling from ear to ear. 


Buy Love Beyond Opposites now:






No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tiny Bookish Survey! :)

Hiya Everyone! I'd love to know what you're looking for in a Book Blog, so I can improve myself! What kind of blogs wo...