31st July And Why It's Such An Important Day For Me!

Hola Bookworms!

31st July is finally here! And there are so many reasons for me to celebrate this day!

It's the birthday of the author who first introduced me to the magical world of books, J.K. Rowling!


• It's the birthday of the character who drew me deeper into the Fantasyland, Harry Potter!


• It's the day I got my baby girl, Harry-Chan! (Hence the name 😉)


And the latest...

• Today's the day my very first book releases! That's right, Scattered Constellations is out today!





Genre: Young Adult, Poetry, Fiction.
Blurb:

Words tumble out, with no pause:
From the pen, my anelace,
That I hold so graciously,
(In awe of its majesty, its power)
In my hand.

They form thoughts, hopes, and musings;
Reflect my soul, my entire being,
And spread across the page,
Like scattered constellations
Across the sky.

Scattered Constellations is a collection of 50 YA Free Verse poems.

You can read the book for free through Kindle Unlimited or buy an eBook copy on Amazon.

If you'd like a paperback instead, you can buy it here:

For residents of India.

For US, UK, and other countries.

If you do decide to read the book, I hope you enjoy it! Don't forget to leave a review on Goodreads and Amazon.

Also, if you'd like to stay updated about my coming books (Fantasy and YA anyone?) don't forget to subscribe to my Newsletter!


Keep reading, Keep writing!
Ankita.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tiny Bookish Survey! :)

Hiya Everyone! I'd love to know what you're looking for in a Book Blog, so I can improve myself! What kind of blogs wo...