My Writing Corner: I have a Website!


Hey Bookworm! 

Sorry about the late post, I was out all day! 

This post is going to be short, so hang on!

First of all, I have a website! You can subscribe to my newsletter there to receive updates about my writing, bookish deals and freebies and more me! I won't be posting "Writing Corners" here anymore. Instead, I'll have a monthly newsletter that you can subscribe to here.

Also, if you like my work, you can also support me on Patreon! The link is up there, towards the right side of your screen! 

Secondly, I'm going to be posting a bit less here now. No more daily posts, sorry! I need more time for writing, and college starts soon, so I'll now post on every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. Unless I have a pre-scheduled tour, these are the days I'll be posting on. 

Thirdly, the first draft of my novel is almost complete! It's a YA Fantasy with Nephilims, Faeries and Fallen Angels! If you'd like to know more about it, do subscribe to my newsletter. I'll be sharing a lot on there! 😉

So, that's it for today! 

I'll figure out a new schedule soon, and update it!

Oh, and Scattered Constellations comes out in 15 days! I'm so excited!

Keep Reading!
Ankita. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tiny Bookish Survey! :)

Hiya Everyone! I'd love to know what you're looking for in a Book Blog, so I can improve myself! What kind of blogs wo...