Review: Shadow Song


Author: K.G. Reuss.
Genre: Paranormal Romance, Fantasy. 
Rating: đŸ«đŸ«đŸ«đŸ«đŸ«


We've never spoken, but she knows me. And I know her.

I'm Shadow, and I'm a bit of a big deal in my world, the world of Specials. It's been five years since I've seen Everly, the girl I've been drawn to defend since we were kids. She thinks I'm a shadow, her protector. And I am. But I'm more. So is she. Destiny dictates we belong together, but part of me hates her, blames her for what happened last time I saved her. Torn between what I want and what I need, I fight to keep her alive. No matter what happens, one thing's for sure. She'll never know who I am. She can't. If she does, it could mean the end for her. For me. For everyone.
Shadow Song is book two in The Everlasting Chronicles. Reader Discretion advised due to dark subject manner.


Oh my god. Do I even need to say just how gorgeous the cover is? I mean, come on! Nothing gets better than this! It's colourful, it's beautiful, the model totally connects with the character and it is so gorgeous. Do I need anything else?


After reading Shadow Song, I've realized something. K.G. Reuss is so much more awesome at writing from the guy's point of view. I am already in love with Brax from the Emissary of the Devil series, and now, there's Shadow too. 

Shadow Song was so much better than Dead Silence. The characters were more relatable, more believable and more awesome. Even though the story was supposed to be the same, the context was so different than Dead Silence that it felt more like a sequel. 

Shadow Song helped me understand Shadow all the more. It also gave much more depth to the story. 

All in all, I loved Shadow Song and personally, I wouldn't mind if the author wrote all the sequels from Shadow's point of view!






No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tiny Bookish Survey! :)

Hiya Everyone! I'd love to know what you're looking for in a Book Blog, so I can improve myself! What kind of blogs wo...