Review: Sniper's Eye


Author: Mainak Dhar.
Genre: Mystery, Thriller.
Rating: đŸ«đŸ«đŸ«đŸ«


I was out on a date. Everything was perfect… Till that shot… a high-calibre one, no apparent sound. And, the man in front of me fell. A rifle with a suppressor? A sniper in the middle of a Mumbai mall? As the body count mounted, I was soon sucked deeper into the chaos unleashed by that shot. To survive and save those whom I care about, I have to become the man I left behind. I have no choice but to tap into a bloody past that has put me on the terror kill list. I may also have no option but to join hands with the sniper terrorising Mumbai. The problem is that the man has sworn to kill me. In a world where the young and poor kill and die in conflicts started by the old and rich, I and my unlikely companion finally discover the thin line that separates a mere killer from a hero. This is our story…


The cover is simple and suits the title as well as the storyline. I liked it! 


Sniper's Eye was probably the best thriller in Indian Fiction that I've come across in all my time as a reader. 

There was just enough adventure and suspense to make it the perfect afternoon read. 

The characters were believable and we'll crafted, and though I felt there could've been a bit more of depth to them, they were all pretty well done. 

The storyline was flawless and intriguing, with just enough suspense to keep you reading. It was exciting right from the beginning, and I had a lot of fun reading it. 

I look forward to reading more from Mr. Dhar!





1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for writing such an interesting article on this topic. This has really made me think and I hope to read more. lasik eye surgery price 2016

    ReplyDelete

A Tiny Bookish Survey! :)

Hiya Everyone! I'd love to know what you're looking for in a Book Blog, so I can improve myself! What kind of blogs wo...