Author Interview: Kevin Missal, Author of Kalki Trilogy

Hey everyone!

Today, I'm here with a short interview I did with Kevin Missal, author of the well known Kalki Trilogy!


  1. Mythology is one of the most common genres written in by Indian authors. How does Kalki stand out among all the other mythological books?

    Because it has heart. 

  2. Did you have to research a lot in order to write Kalki? 

    Yeah I did but it was very general. Most of it was fantasy. 

  3. Do you write in genres other than Mythology? Why/why not?

    I want to but I like mythology than other genre is because you get to twist stories, ground them and show your interpretation. 

  4. What book are you currently working on?

    Narasimha. 

  5. Your top five all time favourite reads?

    1) Godfather 
    2) Alchemist 
    3) Devotion of Suspect X 
    4) Percy Jackson (any book) 
    5) Hobbit 
Thank you for your time! I wish you all the good luck with your books!



Whenever there is a decline in righteousness and an upsurge in unrighteousness, at that time, I take birth again. 
- LORD GOVIND. 

Born in the quiet village of Shambala, Kalki Hari, son of Vishnuyath and Sumati, has no idea about his heritage until he is pitted against tragedies and battles. 

Whisked into the province of Keekatpur, which is under the fist of Lord Kali, Kalki sees the ignominy of death trumping life all around him. He learns that he has been born to cleanse the world he lives in, for which he must journey to the North and learn the ways of Lord Vishnu’s Avatar; from an immortal who wields an axe. 
But trapped in the midst of betrayals, political intrigue and forces that seek to decimate him, will he be able to follow his destiny before the Kaliyug begins?



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tiny Bookish Survey! :)

Hiya Everyone! I'd love to know what you're looking for in a Book Blog, so I can improve myself! What kind of blogs wo...