Camp NaNoWriMo 2018



Hey bookworms!


I forgot to share this with you guys, but I participated in the Camp NaNoWriMo this April! It was my first time participating and I actually made it! I hadn't expected myself to, as I'm well known for lacking motivation. 

But fortunately, I found a really awesome cabin and cabin mates, and with their help and awesome support, I reached my goal of 40,000 words! So I want to thank each one of them for their help!

I feel so happy right now! The project I worked on for camp is my first full length novel, and it currently stands at around 65k words. I'm shocked that I actually wrote all that! 

Anyway, I just wanted to share my joy with you people! 

Keep reading, keep smiling and be happy!

-Anky. ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tiny Bookish Survey! :)

Hiya Everyone! I'd love to know what you're looking for in a Book Blog, so I can improve myself! What kind of blogs wo...