Book Blog: Weekly Update #1

Hiya BookWorms! 


In order to keep track of my Reading Challenges, I've decided to post a Weekly Update as to how I'm doing in my challenge! I'll post an update every Sunday until I've completed all the challenges! 

Here's the Weekly Update #1

AtoZ Reading Challenge (by Ginger Mom And The Kindle Quest)

I'm not really good at editing pictures, but PicsArt is really helpful! 

As you can see, I've already knocked off three alphabets!







A Book In Translation: High School Debut (Originally in Japanese.

A Book By A Favorite Author: Shine by Jodi Picoult. (Review Coming Soon!)

A Book By An Author From A Different Religion/Race Than Mine: I can count any book I've read because I haven't read any book by an Indian author yet. So I'll count The Company of Demons.



I'd rather not list these books 😜
But if you want to, you can check it out by clicking on the title's link! 

That's it for this week! Thanks for always pushing me forward! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tiny Bookish Survey! :)

Hiya Everyone! I'd love to know what you're looking for in a Book Blog, so I can improve myself! What kind of blogs wo...