Review: Catch Me If You Can


Author: Rafaa Dalvi.
Genre: Comedy, Short Story.
Rating: đŸ«đŸ«đŸ«đŸ«

Blurb:

What happens when the world's best detective realizes that his prodigy has become a wanted global con artist? Prepare for a wild cat-and-mouse chase around the world.

Cover Review:

The cover is okay, a bit intriguing, simple and nice.

Book Review:

This is going to be a short review since the book itself is just 16 pages long.

Catch Me If You Can was funny, not the kind that makes you roll on the floor laughing, but the kind that makes you giggle in awkward places (like public transport?)

It was a short read, as I said earlier, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I read it over tea, and it was the best way to read it, I believe. I finished the book faster than I finished my tea 😂

Overall, Catch Me If You Can is a short, fun read and I'm sure you'll enjoy it!


Buy Catch Me If You Can Now:



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tiny Bookish Survey! :)

Hiya Everyone! I'd love to know what you're looking for in a Book Blog, so I can improve myself! What kind of blogs wo...