Review: DareDreamers: A Start-up of Superheroes


Author: Kartik Sharma, Ravi 'Nirmal' Sharma.
Genre: Comedy, Fiction.
Rating: đŸ«đŸ«đŸ«đŸ«đŸŹ

Blurb:

India’s first start-up of superheroes with a mission of saving lives is here to kick ass.

Rasiq is riding the highs of life thanks to his successes as an investment banker. But his arrogance soon gets the better of him and he ends up losing everything he holds dear. Managing to salvage only his grit from the wreckage, Rasiq reboots his life and teams up with five uniquely talented superheroes to start a rescue venture
- DareDreamers.

These superheroes Nick: a crazy inventor; Halka: an inhumanly strong man; Arjun: a champion shooter; Natasha: a Bollywood stunt-double; Dr. Vyom, a medical Sherlock Holmes; and, of course, Rasiq: the mastermind combine their unique talents to deliver spectacular rescue operations. Their skyrocketing success, however, comes at a price an enemy hell bent on tearing down their fame and reputation.

Will DareDreamers defeat its wily adversary? Or will it become yet another failed start-up?

Treachery, action and adventure come alive to make DareDreamers a page-turner.

Cover Review:

The cover is totally in tune with the storyline, though it isn't as attractive. Still, it's a good enough cover. 

Book Review:

I received a copy of this book through the Book Genie Review Program.

DareDreamers was the story of Rasiq and his struggle through a life consuming job to a startup that he dared to start with a bunch of people that had nothing in common except the will to do something big. 

The story was full of fun incidents, sweet dialogues and had a firm storyline. There were no plot holes, and the story itself was pretty interesting. 

I enjoyed reading DareDreamers thoroughly, especially the scenes that included Rasiq's father. He might just be my favourite character, despite his few appearances. The dialogues between the father and son were the highlight of the book for me. I guess it has something to do with the fact that the authors are also a father-son duo, don't you think so?

I loved the DareDreamers team too, because all of the characters had a special 'power' each, and it reminded me of Marvel movies and Avengers, only without the actual "super powers."

I read the book in two sittings, because once I began reading, I couldn't stop myself. It was engaging, entertaining and thoroughly enjoyable. I liked that the romance wasn't the central theme of the story, even though there were many couples among the characters. 

All in all, DareDreamers was a light, fun read and I'd definitely recommend you to read it!


Buy DareDreamers Now:










No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tiny Bookish Survey! :)

Hiya Everyone! I'd love to know what you're looking for in a Book Blog, so I can improve myself! What kind of blogs wo...