Review: A Monster Tale


Author: Cornelia Funke. 
Genre: Children's Books.
Rating: đŸ«đŸ«đŸ«đŸ«

Blurb:

A furry red monster called Ruffleclaw moves in with a family of humans after he tires of eating bugs and living under the toolshed. He unabashedly climbs right into bed with a young boy named Tommy. Ruffleclaw is messy, spits, drinks shampoo and eats the plate along with the food! Will Tommy be able to teach Ruffleclaw to behave and maybe even keep him as a pet?


Cover Review:

The cover is beautiful and sweet! I love all the details and the illustrations. 

Book Review:

A Monster Tale is the story of Ruffleclaw, a monster who turns into a pet. 

The story is cute, with enough details and pace to keep a child entertained.  The illustrations were awesome and gave the book a whole new theme.

My younger brother loved reading the book too. He loved the fact that the family eventually warmed up to Ruffleclaw, and I loved that part too.

All in all, A Monster Tale was a sweet, magical read and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. 


Buy A Monster Calls now:



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tiny Bookish Survey! :)

Hiya Everyone! I'd love to know what you're looking for in a Book Blog, so I can improve myself! What kind of blogs wo...