Review: Dangerous Score



Author: Michael Bearcroft
Genre: Football Thriller
Rating: đŸ«đŸ«đŸ«đŸ«

Blurb:

Football hero Jason Clooney is riding high, until a date with a beautiful woman lands him in trouble with the media and into a battle with the criminal underworld.

Now against a backdrop of an uncertain professional future, Jason has to confront disturbing revelations surrounding his new girlfriend's family.

From football action on the pitch to behind the scenes plotting, to battles with a criminal gang and constant media attention, all add to the toughest challenges he has ever faced in life and love, as a player and as a man.

Cover Review

The cover is dark, Football-y and totally in tune with the storyline.

Book Review:

Dangerous Score was full of action, had a mafia, a footballer and just the perfect amount of suspense. 

It took me days to get done with this book, not because it dragged but because I have to study for my Vivas and exams. But I'm glad I could finally read it. 

The characters were really good, well crafted and relatable. Though at times, some scenes and characters were confusing, but otherwise it was a pretty smooth read. 

Being a Football Thriller, I'm glad it wasn't too detailed. The matches were in great detail, but weren't too difficult to follow and for that I'm glad. 

So all in all, it was a fun and entertaining read. 




Buy Dangerous Score now:





No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tiny Bookish Survey! :)

Hiya Everyone! I'd love to know what you're looking for in a Book Blog, so I can improve myself! What kind of blogs wo...