Review: Zareena


Author: Avishek Gupta.
Genre: Adult Thriller.
Rating: đŸ«đŸ«đŸ«đŸ«

Blurb:

- "I was too excited as I approached her. My heart was beating faster and my breaths were growing heavier with each passing second."

- "She agreed to drop down to my hotel room in the evening. I was sweating after finishing my rendezvous."

- "Morals were the last thing on my mind. I was ready to screw the societal norms!"

- "She was adept at her craft and knew exactly how to make a man happy."

- "I kissed her lips again, and soon, we were making love for the third time in the night. This time, I was a little more adventurous..."

- "The next moment, a flash of light approached us, followed by a loud gunshot."

- "I was badly hurt and rapidly losing my senses. She came close and leaned over my body. I tried to lift my hand and whisper her name. But everything around me went dark!"

- "Was it just a figment of my imagination or was she really there last night?"

Zareena - she made me feel like a man, she saved my life, but then she vanished without a trace!
A suspense thriller strictly for adults!

Cover Review:

The cover is simple and relates with the storyline pretty well, so I like it.

Book Review

I'll be perfectly honest, I'm not a fan of short stories. I rather prefer novels.

But Zareena had it all. In 16 pages, it told a complete story, with stable characters, a well planned storyline and just the right amount of suspense.

The book was short, therefore so will be the review. Zareena was a short, enjoyable read and a concoction of the right amounts of suspense, love and heartbreak.


Buy Zareena now:



1 comment:

  1. Short stories are usually not my cup of tea though this one does sound promising. A story that tells so much in such little is always a pleasure so might check this out. Lovely review! :D

    ReplyDelete

A Tiny Bookish Survey! :)

Hiya Everyone! I'd love to know what you're looking for in a Book Blog, so I can improve myself! What kind of blogs wo...