Review: Reminiscences of A Seeker


Author: Kapil K. Bhaskar
Genre: Biography, True Story, Spiritual.
Rating: 🍫🍫🍫

Blurb:

A series of events catapults Kapil into the fascinating world of Dark Arts and suck him into the quagmire of drama, suspense, greed and betrayal. And just when the trials and tribulations seem to engulf Kapil completely, there emerged from the deepest darkness, a Brilliant Light of his True Master.

Reminiscences of A Seeker tells the true story of an ordinary man plunged into extraordinary circumstances of the Dark World.
Kapil takes you on his unforgettable true journey of the supernatural world of mystics and higher beings, unbelievable miracles and the parallel world of darkness and light, in his spiritual pursuit of seeking the ONE – who would show him the Ultimate Divine.

Cover Review

The cover is simple, with a moon shining against a black background. It could've been better, but still is good enough.

Book Review:

Reminiscences of A Seeker is a book about a person who is looking for his spiritual master. I'd read in the synopsis that this book was a paranormal thriller, but hadn't realised that it was actually spiritual.

I'm not much of a spiritual person, so this book proved to be a slightly tedious read for me. Though the writing style as well as the story itself were pretty great, it just wasn't for me.
Therefore, though I did not enjoy this book all that much, I'd still recommend it to the readers of the spiritual genre because I'm sure they definitely will!


Buy Reminiscences of a Seeker now:



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tiny Bookish Survey! :)

Hiya Everyone! I'd love to know what you're looking for in a Book Blog, so I can improve myself! What kind of blogs wo...