Review: Solitude And Other Obsessions


Authors: Uma, Binod, Trupti, Shruti and Saurin.
Genre: Poetry.
Rating: 🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫

Cover Review:

The cover is beautiful and artistic, though I couldn't find a connection between it and the title.

Book Review:

All of the poems were beautiful and an awesome read. Though I liked all of them, my favorites were the ones by Trupti Kalamdani, especially, Two to Tango and Wedding Bells. 

Uma Sudhindra's poems were more inclined towards the nature, and soldiers. A Soldier's Message was my most favorite one from her.

Bindo Panda's poems were reflective, short and beautiful, especially A Few More Moments...

As I already said, Trupti Kalamdani is my favourite one from the lot. Her poems range from social issues to love to heartbreak, and her writing is absolutely enchanting.

Dr. Shruti's poems were deep and mesmerizing. My favorite one from her was All That Matters.

Lastly, Saurin Desai's poems were short, meaningful and full of wonder. My favorite, without doubt, was Alcohol On Prescription.

The artistic representations by Shripad Bhalerao only added to the beauty of an already beautiful collection and I loved reading it!


Buy Solitude now:







No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tiny Bookish Survey! :)

Hiya Everyone! I'd love to know what you're looking for in a Book Blog, so I can improve myself! What kind of blogs wo...