My Writing Corner: Camp NaNoWriMo July!

Hello Bookworms! 

July is here! And with it, it has brought the Camp NaNoWriMo! Yippee! 

Honestly speaking, NaNoWriMo is the only time I write seriously, and I'm glad it happens! What would I do without it?

Does it look like I'm ready for some writing?

This month though, I've set a low goal of 10,000 words because I'll be busy with getting everything ready for Scattered Constellations' release. 

That reminds me, have you read the beautiful reviews Scattered Constellations has been getting? No?

Here are the awesome blogs that featured Scattered Constellations this past week!




A big thank you to these beautiful bloggers for their reviews! You guys made my day! 

I guess that's it for this week! I hope I'll be able to get some writing under my belt this month! I really need to complete the Nephilim story before I start loosing interest!

What about you? Are you participating in Camp NaNoWriMo this July? What's your goal? Let me know in the comments!

Keep reading, keep writing!
Anky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tiny Bookish Survey! :)

Hiya Everyone! I'd love to know what you're looking for in a Book Blog, so I can improve myself! What kind of blogs wo...