Reading Challenges For 2018!

2018 is just around the corner, so I guess it's time for me to tell you all about the awesome challenges I'm gonna participate in the upcoming year! 


This year (2017) I challenged myself to the A-Z Challenge, but missed a few words. 🙁


So, in 2018, I'll be participating in this absolutely awesome A-Z Challenge being hosted by Ginger Mom And The Kindle Quest!



Follow this link to join the super awesome challenge! 
(Secret: There's a lot to win! 😉😉): 2018 A to Z Reading Challenge!

The othet challenge I'll be participating in is the 2018 Modern Mrs. Darcy's Reading Challenge which is short and not too troublesome! 


Let's see how this goes! May the odds be ever in my favor!


What challenges will you be participating in? Or are you a read as you go person? Lemme know!





3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your future challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luckk on all your challenges. I am yet to make the list of challenges I might be entering. Will do soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck and the pot is definitely a sweet one for the AtoZ Challenge :) Welcome!

    ReplyDelete

A Tiny Bookish Survey! :)

Hiya Everyone! I'd love to know what you're looking for in a Book Blog, so I can improve myself! What kind of blogs wo...