Review: Traffic & Weather


Author: Magnolia Robbins.
Genre: Romance, LGBT. 
Rating: đŸ«đŸ«đŸ«đŸ«đŸ«

Blurb:

When hard-working TV producer Elizabeth ‘Liz’ Mudd is fired from a local news program, her career begins to look as bleak as her hapless love life. After stumbling into a job working for a failing morning news show, Liz decides to revitalize it by bringing on her idol and long time crush, reporter Dawn Reynolds.

World-renowned Dawn Reynolds has spanned the globe reporting the news for nearly two decades, resulting in more fame and admiration than she could have ever imagined. Yet, even with all the success, after a bitter divorce, her romantic life seemed bleak. That is until she meets the charmingly beautiful Liz Mudd.

As fate brings the producer and TV anchor together to try and save the morning show, the two can’t deny the intense attraction they have towards one another. Even still, between Dawn’s high maintenance lifestyle and Liz’s need for control, they often find it hard to get along at work.

With the future of the morning show, their careers, and their love lives in their hands, the two must find a way to work together, or they risk losing the things they love most for good.

A steamy contemporary lesbian romance set in the unique and often dysfunctional world of morning television.

Cover Review:

As all of the author's other books, this book too has a cute cover that I'm absolutely in love with! 💖

Book Review:

Well, what should I say? I've read almost all of the author's novels, and none of them have ever disappointed me. 

Traffic & Weather was realistic, sweet, entertaining, steamy and a whole lot of fun.

The characters were well crafted, the storyline was a hit and it ended in the best possible way.

"Oh, and one last thing." Dawn said, and my head shook. 

"I swear, you are the most high maintenance person-"

"I love you."

My only complain, that continues on from the author's very first book is that they're all too short! Such awesome books deserve more pages!

Anyways, I still absolutely loved Traffic & Weather.


Buy Traffic & Weather now:



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tiny Bookish Survey! :)

Hiya Everyone! I'd love to know what you're looking for in a Book Blog, so I can improve myself! What kind of blogs wo...