Review: Hers To Save


Author: Michelle Connor.
Genre: Fantasy.
Rating: đŸ«đŸ«đŸ«

Blurb:

A captivating new YA medieval fantasy, perfect for adults or teens.
When Aveline is betrothed to the Lord of her Village, it starts a journey that will take her far from home and everything she has ever known.

Embark on a coming of age saga with Aveline who befriends a creature she's only encountered in fairytales. He's twice her height and covered in silver scales.

Their journey will lead them into a battle they had no idea was being fought.
Can Aveline find her courage to play her part as a King's madness spreads across the land?

Cover Review:

The cover is dark and spooky. I like it! 

Book Review:

It's been a while since I've read a fantasy novel of this kind. Recently, all the fantasy books I've read focused on witches, faeries, Nephilim, you know what I mean, right?

This old-ish dragon fantasy was a good change, though I couldn't connect with the characters all that well. I felt bad for Aveline, but I didn't really feel her. 

My favorite character is without doubt the dragon, Aeolius. His dialogues were far and few, but he still had a definite personality and I loved that about him.

My favorite moment on the other hand is when Herveus gets injured and dreams about his sister. That was a heartbreaking moment and it gave me an insight into his complicated personality.

To sum it up, Hers To Save was an okay read. 


Buy Hers To Save now:








No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tiny Bookish Survey! :)

Hiya Everyone! I'd love to know what you're looking for in a Book Blog, so I can improve myself! What kind of blogs wo...