Review: The Julian Chapter


Author: R.J. Palacio.
Genre: Young Adult, Novella.
Rating: đŸ«đŸ«đŸ«đŸ«đŸ«

Blurb:

Over 1 million people have read Wonder and have fallen in love with Auggie Pullman, an ordinary boy with an extraordinary face. Now readers will have a chance to hear from the book's most controversial character—Julian.

From the very first day Auggie and Julian met in the pages of the #1 New York Times bestseller Wonder, it was clear they were never going to be friends, with Julian treating Auggie like he had the plague. And while Wonder told Auggie's story through six different viewpoints, Julian's perspective was never shared. Readers could only guess what he was thinking.
Until now. The Julian Chapter will finally reveal the bully's side of the story. Why is Julian so unkind to Auggie? And does he have a chance for redemption?

Cover Review:

Similar to the Wonder cover, this one is just as cute and collectable! 

Book Review:

I had planned on not writing reviews for the Wonder novellas because I just wanted to read them and enjoy them.

But The Julian Chapter forced me to write a review about it. And that's how awesome it was. I can't not write about it. I just have to.

I love how Julian goes through the journey from being an absolutely stupid kid to a boy who understands and owns up to his mistakes. 

The transformation of Julian from a bully to a normal kid is, well, inspiring. It's short, but so full of meaning. 

I'm glad the author decided to write it and gave Julian a chance to redeem himself.


Buy The Julian Chapter now:



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tiny Bookish Survey! :)

Hiya Everyone! I'd love to know what you're looking for in a Book Blog, so I can improve myself! What kind of blogs wo...