Review: Past Imperfect


Author: Carrie Pack.
Genre: Adventure, Romance, LGBT.
Rating: đŸ«đŸ«đŸ«đŸ«

Blurb

Now on the run from the corporation that turned him into a lab experiment, Miles finds himself in a fight for his life as he unravels the complicated relationships he shares with ex-boyfriend Adam, whom he still loves, and wife Ana, whose allegiance he cannot trust.

Meanwhile, nineteen-year-old Bethany Carter is on the run from her past and present. Having escaped the same institution that trapped Miles, she must find a way to safely manage the schizophrenia that triggers her time travel while navigating unpredictable bouts of paranoia.
As Miles and Bethany’s lives become more intertwined, Dr. Branagan, the man who made their lives a living hell at Longleaf Retreat, will stop at nothing to continue his research, even if it means destroying his subjects in the process.

Cover Review:

The cover is just as beautiful as the one of the previous book. If anything, the blue-purple theme looks even more beautiful! 

Book Review:

Adam and Miles continue to be an awesome pair of characters, but Bethany stole my heart once again. Her no bullshit attitude gets me every time!

I'd been so eager to read this one after I read it's prequel. The wait for NetGalley's approval had been a difficult one. I don't know what I'd have done if they had declined my request!


Past Imperfect had more adventure, more content and more everything! It swept me away right from the beginning and I didn't rest until I reached the end—except for those times when my mom wouldn't let me go!

The one character that developed massively was Ana. From hating her in the last book, I came to kinda liking her. She developed a lot in the span of one book, and I definitely prefer this version of her. 

Past Imperfect was the perfect ending to the duology. Everything was wrapped up nicely, and everyone who deserves a happy ending got one. 

Past Imperfect did not let me down in the slightest, and I'm so glad I got a chance to read it! 


Pre-order Past Imperfect now:












No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tiny Bookish Survey! :)

Hiya Everyone! I'd love to know what you're looking for in a Book Blog, so I can improve myself! What kind of blogs wo...