Review: Life


Author: Faizur Rahman
Genre: Poetry
Rating: đŸ«đŸ«đŸ«đŸ«

Blurb:

A troubled past and an inquisitive mind brought together the thoughts that formed the poems in Life. This book will blend well with a cup of hot coffee on a cold winter evening. You are invited to relax and read this collection of true stories written in a magical way.
Life has its ups and downs, and the poet has put his heart and soul into every word penned. Through joy and pain, he has lived, loved, and shared his life with all.
The poems will at times uplift your soul and at times awaken the darkness in you. But, through it all, you will feel what he felt as he sat in a corner with a piece of paper and a pen in hand.

Cover Review:

The cover is simple, yet absolutely beautiful. I liked it a lot!

Book Review: 

I finished this poetry collection in about an hour and a half, without interruptions (Thankfully!)

Life is a collection of poems centred around a variety of life related topics but the most recurrent theme was definitely love. 

The poems were all beautiful and I enjoyed reading them all. Some of them though, I liked more than the others. Sanctuary, Mask, Woman, Dream, Night Sky, Childhood, Treats, Bittersweet and Mirror were some of my absolute favorite ones!

I loved the poet's writing style, it was very different from the ones I was used to reading and therefore even more fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tiny Bookish Survey! :)

Hiya Everyone! I'd love to know what you're looking for in a Book Blog, so I can improve myself! What kind of blogs wo...