Review: My Love Is Blue


Author: Rosemary Danielis
Genre: Romance
Rating: đŸ«đŸ«đŸ«đŸ«đŸ«

Blurb:

When Julian, an artist and the love of Emma’s life, dies, Emma loses herself in one dark canvas after another finding, underneath the layers of paint, a tormented dreamlike place where they can still be together.

But retreating from reality comes with a price.

Desperate and running out of money to pay her rent, Emma is forced to open up her locked-down existence to take on off-duty Police Officer Grayson Tate. He’s opinionated, arrogant and completely charming with a burning desire to learn how to paint, specifically from Emma.

Having to deal with Grayson sends Emma’s dormant emotions into a tail-spin. How can she possibly fall in love with Grayson without betraying Julian and the love they shared?
When Emma becomes a key suspect in an art fraud ring, she is thrust out of the safety of her studio and must finally take charge of her feelings and her future.

Cover Review:

The cover is colorful, in keeping with the title and the novel, and utterly beautiful! I love it! And...my love is blue! 💙

Book Review:

Oh my God! 

First of all, a very big thank you to Fiction-Atlas and the author for providing me with an ARC of this utterly beautiful book! 

The cover drew me in the instant I looked at it. It's colorful, beautiful and absolutely magnificent. 

And the novel was even more amazing!

I started reading this book around 10 PM. I had just read and reviewed a book before dinner, so I was planning on reading a couple of chapters and then going to bed. But I couldn't stop. 

'One more chapter' led me to finish the book in 3 hours, with happy tears swimming in my eyes while I flipped over the last page. 

The story itself was well written, had absolutely intricate and yet simple characters, a perfect villian (mean, with no conscience whatsoever, greedy, blah blah blah)


The littlest things made this novel come to life, magnified its beauty by a million times. Like the drawing Grayson drew the very first time, which Emma finds in his pocket after all the time. And the whole shoe thing.


So yeah, I absolutely, with my whole heart loved My Love Is Blue.

8 comments:

  1. This may be one of the most beautiful covers I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had so many "one more chapter" moments when reading good books. That cover is pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What!?! You read a 300 page book in 3 hours - you have a reading superpower - I covet your mad literacy and blogging skills

    ReplyDelete
  4. That book cover is a masterpiece of its own

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would buy this book just to have that beautiful cover! I love when books are hard to put down. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe sounds such a lovely book. Great review.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great review. A book that you cannot put down is a wonderful thing. Even if it does have you staying up until one in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks like a great book :)

    ReplyDelete

A Tiny Bookish Survey! :)

Hiya Everyone! I'd love to know what you're looking for in a Book Blog, so I can improve myself! What kind of blogs wo...