Review: Annie On My Mind


Author: Nancy Garden
Genre: LGBT, Romance
Rating:đŸ«đŸ«đŸ«đŸ«đŸ«

Blurb:

This groundbreaking book is the story of two teenage girls whose friendship blossoms into love and who, despite pressures from family and school that threaten their relationship, promise to be true to each other and their feelings. The book has been banned from many school libraries and publicly burned in Kansas City.
 
Of the author and the book, the Margaret A. Edwards Award committee said, “Using a fluid, readable style, Garden opens a window through which readers can find courage to be true to themselves.”

Cover Review: 

The cover is pretty, sweet and beautiful. It's the kind of cover that gives you a warm and fuzzy feeling. I loved it!

Book Review: 

Oh my God! This book was so absolutely amazing! 

Starting off, I'd felt a bit bored, but once I really got into it, I couldn't stop reading! I just had to read the next chapter!

Annie On My Mind was eye opening, mind boggling, heartwarming and heart-wrenching all at the same time! 

Liza and Annie's story was full of complications, misery, pain but also joy and love. It was a story to suffer through and still one to cherish. 

I'd probably read it all over again, again and again, because that's how amazing it was! 


5 stars, no doubt about that! 💝

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tiny Bookish Survey! :)

Hiya Everyone! I'd love to know what you're looking for in a Book Blog, so I can improve myself! What kind of blogs wo...