Review: The Organ's Speech


Author: U.F. Shah
Genre: Poetry
Rating: đŸ«đŸ«đŸ«đŸ«đŸ«

Blurb:

In a language spoken by the heart the voice in this book will break you, but only to then love you and empower you. The Organ’s Speech takes you on a journey of being lost, loved and found.

Cover Review:

The cover is an artistic representation of the human heart, and to me, it feels like the perfect cover for this book. Because, in a way, The Organ's Speech is the artistic representation of the Heart. 

Book Review:

The Organ's Speech is a unique and beautiful combination of poetry and prose. The book is divided into three parts, Lost, Loved and Found. 

Though I loved all of it, my favorite was the first part, Lost. The poems and prose in Lost were honest and true. They depicted the harsh realities of our world in the most beautiful way. 

The poems and prose in Love were more positive. They talked about love. All kinds of it. They were sweet and brought a smile to my face. 

The third part, Found, talked about finding. Finding yourself, finding your love and finding the right one. They were filled with hope and joy and were all very beautiful. 

I loved The Organ's Speech immensely and I'm glad I got a chance to read an ARC of this beautiful book! (A big Thank You to Goodreads and the author!)

10 comments:

  1. I don't read much poetry but it sounds intriguing. And that is definitely an interesting cover...strange but interesting :) Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds great! I've been getting into poetry lately. I'll definitely look this up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not a big poetry person but this seems really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cover is really amazing and if the inner workings are just half the beauty found in the cover I can see why you rated it so high.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cover initially startled me, but after reading your review - I like it now ;)

    ReplyDelete

A Tiny Bookish Survey! :)

Hiya Everyone! I'd love to know what you're looking for in a Book Blog, so I can improve myself! What kind of blogs wo...