Review: Kansa


Author: Prassant Kevin
Genre: Mystery & Suspense.
Rating: đŸ«đŸ«đŸ«đŸ«đŸ«

Blurb:

Maher was found unconscious in the middle of the highway and later, in the hospital, she revealed that she had escaped from a killer's house. All the details and patterns matched the serial killer 'Kansa,' who had disappeared five years ago after murdering forty pregnant women. ACP Saargi Desai was assigned to the case. She appealed to her department to bring back Professor Black to help her catch the killer. The Professor, who had a haunting past that had kept him away from the world of crime and investigation for several years, was not willing to take on this case. But the ACP managed to convince him to get on board just for this one last time. Soon after agreeing to help, the Professor realized that for the first time in his life, he had met his match. As he dug deeper into the case, everything got dirtier, the stakes went higher, and nothing was what it seemed.

Cover Review:

The cover is just the perfect fit for the book, and I really like it! 

Book Review:

To be totally honest, I didn't expect much from Kansa. 

I actually loved the cover, but I was wary about the plot. I haven't found very many good mystery thrillers by authors from India. Most of the Indian novelists focus on Romance, don't they? 

Anyway, I'm glad that I did give it a shot. I know I shouldn't have judged it before reading it, and am glad that I read it despite that. 

Kansa was gripping, unputdownable and everything that a good thriller needs to be. 

Full of suspense, shocking plot twists and the Sherlock Holmes of today, Professor Black, Kansa was an exciting and enticing read! 

So yeah, I'm glad that I read Kansa and am super excited to read the next book in the trilogy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tiny Bookish Survey! :)

Hiya Everyone! I'd love to know what you're looking for in a Book Blog, so I can improve myself! What kind of blogs wo...