Review: Sweet Pickles

Author: Magnolia Robbins
Genre: LGBT, Romance. 
Rating: đŸ«đŸ«đŸ«đŸ«

Blurb:

The name is Avery Madison. You can call me Pickles.

Go ahead. Get the jokes out of your system.

I was just an offbeat twenty year old woman from Des Moines, managing an ice cream shop and running a mildly-successful dog photo blog, when an unexpected pregnancy threw a giant curveball into my smooth operations. A baby was the last thing I’d ever expected and I definitely never imagined raising one solo.

Enter Laurel Peterson.

Laurel was quite possibly the most intense person on Earth. A hardcore all-business type with a big “life-plan” that involved having a baby on her own when she turned twenty seven. Not to mention the fact she was definitely the most mind-boggingly annoying human being I’d ever met.

Well, surprise surprise. Turns out that you can still fall for the crazy women who drive you bonkers. And by fall, I mean fall hard.
So what happens when you put two extremely groovy, completely polar opposite but madly in-love pregnant ladies together? I guess you’ll have to read and find out.

Cover Review

I didn't quite like this cover. To me, it looked more like a pregnancy guide than a romance novel. Maybe if there was something romantic about the cover or not so much focus on the pregnancy part, I would have liked it better.

Book Review:

Oh my God.

This was sweetness overload.

I loved the beginning, I loved the ending and I loved everything in between.

Pickles and Laurel were both awesome characters, each with their own special and totally opposite character traits.

And as with all of Magnolia Robbins' other books, I had a lot of fun reading this one too! I can never get enough of her books! 

So yeah, Sweet Pickles was absolutely, totally, completely cute and beautiful!

Add To Goodreads.

Buy Sweet Pickles now:





No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tiny Bookish Survey! :)

Hiya Everyone! I'd love to know what you're looking for in a Book Blog, so I can improve myself! What kind of blogs wo...