Review: Mirror, Mirror.


Author: Jessica Jesinghaus
Genre: Paranormal Thriller.
Rating: đŸ«đŸ«đŸ«đŸ«đŸ«

Blurb:

Nearly twenty years ago a teenage girl was murdered...

Samantha Williams was just a young girl when her cousin, Emily, was brutally raped and killed in her own home. As a child, Sam's family did their best to shelter her from the gruesome details. Now, working the crime beat for the Portland Tribune, Sam has the resources at her fingertips to investigate the case for herself.

Through the eyes of a killer...
After inheriting a family heirloom, an antique vanity table that once belonged to her murdered cousin, Sam begins seeing visions in the mirror's depths. Like watching an old home movie, she bears witness to Emily's murder. As if that weren't frightening enough, she starts to see other things too: fleeting glimpses of the killer himself! Are the things she sees just a figment of her imagination or could something otherworldly be trying to communicate with her? When the killer strikes again and leaves clues behind meant specifically for Sam it becomes a race against time to try to catch him.

Cover Review: 

The cover is beautiful, suspenseful, mysterious and absolutely beautiful. I love it!

Book Review:

(Thanks to the author for the ARC copy!)

Oh my God! Mirror, Mirror was an amazing read! I absolutely loved reading it. 

I actually stayed up till 4 AM in order to finish it because I just couldn't put it down!

There was comedy, sarcasm and a whole lot of suspense in this book. 

The concept of the story, the writing style, the characters, everything was top notch!

The story kept me on edge, and I finished the whole thing, all the while thinking 'just one more chapter'!

I'm so glad I got the chance to read and review this utterly amazing book and I'm looking forward to reading more from the author! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tiny Bookish Survey! :)

Hiya Everyone! I'd love to know what you're looking for in a Book Blog, so I can improve myself! What kind of blogs wo...