Review: Refusing To Fall


Author: G.L. Moore
Genre: Romance.
Rating: đŸ«đŸ«đŸ«đŸ«đŸ«

Blurb:

On any given day, Keltie Sullivan tries to get by with the least amount of drama and strife. But when a chance encounter brings Bryce Montgomery into her life, she’s forced to take a second look at everything she’s been avoiding.

Keltie’s initial reaction is to fight her attraction to Bryce. Determined to avoid the heartache and complications of a new relationship, she finds it difficult to resist his charms, and as soon as she allows him into her heart—the nightmares she’s endured for many years get worse.

Plagued by a haunting and painful past, Keltie must make a tough decision. She knows her heart is strong enough to find happiness again...but is it strong enough to lose it? Will she let her past dictate her future, or will her stubbornness allow her to choose a different path?
Rich with emotion and passion, G.L. Moore’s debut novel will have you wondering whether or not love is worth the risk.

Cover Review:

The cover is colorful, beautiful and so very attractive. I would have bought the book just for it's cover!

Review: 

I got this book as an ARC from NetGalley in exchange of an honest review. It took me so long to finally get to reading it and I regret it oh-so-much.

I'm so in love with this book. I love reading books that portray a broken character and that one person who changes everything. 

I fell in love with Sparky and Bean.

Bean is the most sarcastic, most awesome girl I've ever known. Also, she's so damn strong. I fell in love with the way she managed to continue living after all that she had been through. 

Sparky on the other hand is a cute, caring cowboy that I loved immensely. The way he just knows what Bean needs/feels shows just how much he cares! 

I was totally freaked at the plane crash thing, but the end made me warm all over, and I had happy tears in my eyes.

So yeah, I loved loved loved Refusing To Fall! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tiny Bookish Survey! :)

Hiya Everyone! I'd love to know what you're looking for in a Book Blog, so I can improve myself! What kind of blogs wo...