Review: Her Last Day


Author: T.R. Ragan
Genre: Mystery & Suspense
Rating: 🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫

Blurb:

Ten years ago, PI Jessie Cole and reporter Ben Morrison each suffered a tragedy that changed their lives—and now these two strangers are about to share a nightmare.

For Jessie, who makes her living finding missing persons, no case has consumed her more than the disappearance of her younger sister, Sophie. But left alone to raise Sophie’s daughter, she realizes that solving the case has become an unhealthy obsession.

For Ben, a horrific car accident resulted in scars both physical and emotional—and amnesia that has made his life a mystery. But curiously, out of his shattered memories, there’s one person he recognizes without a doubt: Jessie’s sister. He just doesn’t know why. Yet.
But Sophie isn’t the only phantom drawing Jessie and Ben together. An elusive serial murderer known as the Heartless Killer has reemerged from the shadows. His next move will cut even deeper into Jessie’s worst fears. And for Ben, what happens this time is going to be unforgettable.

Cover Review:

All I wanna say about the cover is that it's perfect and I absolutely love it! 💝

Book Review:

Oh My God! 

First of all, thanks to NetGalley for providing me with an ARC of this book in exchange of an honest review! Thank you NetGalley for giving me a chance to read this utterly awesome book!

I was hooked right from the beginning. I must admit it was a bit gory, the whole escaping from the burning car bit but it hooked me right in!

My favorite thing about this book was that it didn't focus on just one incident. It started with Sophie's missing case, and later the peeping Tom case, then the Heartless Killer and the missing person case of Zee Gatley, the Schizophrenic girl. The author wove all of these various incidents so intricately that it blew me. She's so awesome. There's no other word to describe it. 

Her Last Day was full of suspense, mystery, blood-lots of blood! & a whole lot of craziness and I absolutely loved it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tiny Bookish Survey! :)

Hiya Everyone! I'd love to know what you're looking for in a Book Blog, so I can improve myself! What kind of blogs wo...