New Book!: Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult


I've been lusting over this book since it came out! Jodi Picoult is my absolute favorite author and I so wanted to read this book! 

And now, finally, I have it! 

I would've bought it earlier, but I've been pretty broke for a while. 

So thanks to our former Prime Minister, Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru, I finally got this beauty on his birthday a.k.a. Children's Day in India! 

Though I'm technically not a 'child' anymore, but for my parents I'll always be, right? And so I got this awesome book as a Children's Day gift from my Dad! And that too, Hardcover! 💖💖

*full fangirl mode ON! *

I'm so excited to read this! I loved it's blurb and as it is by Jodi Picoult, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna love it!

Have you read Small Great Things? How much did you like it? Or did you just love it? Because I'm pretty sure I will!

-Anky. 🍫

Know more about Small Great Things: Small Great Things

Know more about Jodi Picoult: Jodi Picoult


9 comments:

  1. I have to be honest, I have no read anything by Jodi Picoult... she was always an author on my list, but took the back burner to other books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my God, you're missing out on a lot of amazing books! You HAVE to check her books out!
      No pressure, but she's awesome. Trust me :)

      Delete
  2. I use to read Jodi Picoult all the time! I absolutely love her writing style :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read anything by Jodi Picolt. I do have a couple on my TBR and this one I see around a lot and it does sound intriguing. I may have to give her a go soon.
    Gemma @ www.gemmasbooknook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read her work in a long time, I need to make time to do so!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see why you feel in love with cover, the simplicity of does make it exquisite.

    ReplyDelete

A Tiny Bookish Survey! :)

Hiya Everyone! I'd love to know what you're looking for in a Book Blog, so I can improve myself! What kind of blogs wo...