Review: Testimony Of The Damned


Author: K.G. Reuss
Genre: Fantasy, Romance.
Rating: đŸ«đŸ«đŸ«đŸ«đŸ«

Blurb:

Centuries ago, Brax committed unforgivable sins, killing his lover and himself, and to escape eternal damnation, he made a bargain with the Devil. Now immortal, he roams the earth, corrupting and collecting souls for Hell’s infernal legions in anticipation of the coming apocalypse. And he is very, very good at what he does.

When he is given the special assignment of corrupting Maggie Westbrook, a seemingly timid high school senior who also happens to be one of the Nephilim, children of angels with the purest of mortal souls, Brax believes his goal of commanding his own legion in Hell’s army is finally within his reach. Maggie isn’t just any Nephilim; she’s the lamb who will break the seals that will usher in Armageddon, and her corruption will tip the scales of that final battle towards Hell.

But he quickly finds that the job will be more difficult than he first anticipated. For one thing, he has competition in the form of the demon Corbin Black, whose powers of corruption rival his own. And Maggie is not unguarded, as the Nephilim and host of Heaven will do everything they can to stop him. Most disconcerting, though, is Maggie herself. From the moment Brax first sees her, he is drawn to her purity and innocence, and as he comes to know her, long-forgotten emotions begin to rise within him, emotions he hasn’t felt for centuries…
While Testimony is an epic story of good and evil battling for control of an innocent soul, with the fate of the world hanging in the balance, it’s also the more personal story of a deeply flawed man trying as hard as he can to overcome the devastating sins of his past and find true love and redemption. 

Cover Review:

The cover is nice, but it doesn't do justice to the story that's hiding behind it! Please, please don't judge this book by its cover, you might regret it!

Book Review:

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!

I usually try to keep my reviews sorta 'professional', whatever that means. 

But this book has shaken me so much, that I just can't do that. I'm still wiping my eyes, that's how heartwrenching this book was! 

This is the first book I've read by K.G. Reuss, and I'm so glad that I'm a part of her review team! 

I hope I'll get to read the second book soon, I just can't wait! 


I do realize that I've mentioned absolutely nothing about what exactly was so awesome about the book, but there's not a particular thing that made this book special. It's the whole package. So go on and read it, I'm pretty sure you won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tiny Bookish Survey! :)

Hiya Everyone! I'd love to know what you're looking for in a Book Blog, so I can improve myself! What kind of blogs wo...