Review: A Reason For Everything


Author: Nita Johnson
Genre: Romance
Rating: đŸ«đŸ«đŸ«đŸ«đŸ«

Blurb: 

Willow was happily married with two adorable children but her life took an unexpected turn. Leaving her utterly devastated.

In her time of need she turned to the one person who had always been there for her, the one person who had never let her down, her beloved, Nan.
Packing up her life to move in with her seemed a great idea.
A chance for her and the children to heal, to start afresh.

What Willow wasn't expecting was to be attracted the new neighbour who had moved in across the road.

Jesse.

Jesse was determined to show Willow that all wasn't lost, instead wanting to show her that she had everything to gain.

Jesse wanted Willow to take a chance on him but was she ready to put her heart on the line?
Was she willing to put her love, trust and faith into a man who had the power to ruin her beyond repair?

Cover Review:

The cover is beautiful and it drew me right in. I'd have requested the book just because of the cover. The fact that the novel was even better was a delightful surprise!

Book Review: 

Willow and Jesse's story was sweet and heartwarming. They were both awesome characters and I enjoyed reading their story. 

Though my favorite character, without doubt, was Nana Betty with Billy the bat! She was hilarious, she was awesome and she was just the best. 

The part that made me cry, though, was the one where Nate finally confronted Rob and told everyone what he'd seen. His pain broke my heart. 

A Reason For Everything made me laugh, cry, fall in love and warmed my heart to the very core. 

I'll just post this and then go on and recommend this beauty to all my friends! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tiny Bookish Survey! :)

Hiya Everyone! I'd love to know what you're looking for in a Book Blog, so I can improve myself! What kind of blogs wo...